- Becker Office/Classroom (BTW pick up location): 14030 Bank Street Becker, MN 55308 (next to Anytime Fitness)
- Monticello Satellite Office (BTW pick up location): 133 Sandburg Rd -in the Fitness Evolution building, behind Cornerstone Auto
- Big Lake High School: drives will pick up and drop off at main entrance drop off lane in front of office -501 Minnesota Ave, Big Lake.
- Spectrum/ Elk River Spectrum High School main entrance -17796 Industrial Cir NW, Elk River
- Princeton drives will pick up and drop off at Princeton HS door 15 (PAC back parking lot) -706 1st St, Princeton
- firstname.lastname@example.org 763-262-2277 www.wreck-lessdriving.com
- Mailing Address: 13221 Johnson Street SE Becker, MN 55308
- To reach us regarding a drive within the next 24 hours you may TEXT: 763-567-2727
- Please add email@example.com to your email contact list, we schedule all appointments and communicate via emai
- Please see our Classes/Instruction tab for class registration
- We do not accept on-line payments, registrations or schedule appointments on-line, please email us and we will get you set up
Minnesota Department of Public Safety and Driver Exam will be reducing the appointment schedules for all appointment availability from 45 days out to 30 days. This will be for all skills and knowledge test appointments.
For more information or to schedule a test online go to: drive.mn.gov
Or you can call: 651-284-1234
Please plan ahead for your behind the wheels. Your drives should be spread over a 4-6 month period.
Work backward when planning drives:
#3: about a 3-6 weeks before your anticipated test date
#2: about 2-3 months before your anticipated test date
#1: about 4-7 months before your anticipated test date
after you have at 3-6 months practice with parents
*Please do not schedule before you have considerable practice with a parent or other supervising driver
*All permitted drivers must have their permit for a minimum of 6 months AND be 16 to be eligible to take a road test
*We cannot guarantee to get 3 drives scheduled for you if you begin scheduling less than 4 months before the test date
*As with other important appointments, drives may be scheduled during school hours or other activities
To schedule drives: email firstname.lastname@example.org
-Include your name, how long you have had your permit, when you hope to test and which location you would like to schedule your drives. Our office will follow up with you.
Don’t forget to log your practice hours on the sheet provided, do not write on the back, contact us if you need a new one or get on off the DVS website. -Parents are required to sign this form. You will receive your WHITE COMPLETION CARD at your last behind the wheel.
How to schedule your test online:
go to dps.mn.gov and follow the link to “online resources” (on the right side of the screen) then on the Appointments box click on “ Schedule or Reschedule a Road Test or Class D Knowledge Test”. Follow the prompts to schedule the test.
Your permit test is a "class D knowledge exam"
Your driving test is a "road test/skills test"
Important Information: DMV
Metro Line (use for all locations)
Phone: (763) 262-2277
13221 JOHNSON ST SE
BECKER, MN 55308
Becker Classroom & Business Office:
14030 Bank Street
Becker, MN 55308
(next to Anytime Fitness)
Office hours vary based on classroom and drive schedules, please call or email ahead.
Monticello Drive Site/Office:
133 Sandberg Rd
Monticello, MN 55362
(In Fitness Evolution behind Cornerstone Auto)